Shore Auto has the capability to supply Vamac® Hoses, in both “Extruded”, and “Hand-wrapped” options, in a range of reinforcement options including Polyester, Aramid, Kevlar®, & Meta-Aramid.
Properties of Vamac®:
- Heat-and Chemical-Resistant
- Broad temperature range -25°C (-13°F) to 170°C (+338°F). For higher temperatures Vamac® Ultra-HT is an optional grade.
- Ozone and U.V resistant
- Good – moderate swelling in Oils
- Excellent Permeation properties (for gases)
- Resistance to water, engine coolant mixtures (glycols), dilute acids and alkalis is also good.
Limitations: Vamac® is not recommended for exposure to concentrated acids, aromatic hydrocarbons, gasoline, ketones, brake fluids and phosphate esters.
Contact us in case of more details.