Shore Auto Rubber Exports Pvt. Ltd. is a part of the $2Billion “TVS Mobility” Group. Today, Shore Auto has two factories, one dedicated to Silicone Hoses, and the other to Organic Rubber Hoses in EPDM, Nitile, PVC-Nitrile, Vamac, Neoprene, etc. The reinforcement fabrics used are Meta-Aramid, Nomex, and Polyester for the Wrapped Hoses; and Aramid and Polyester yarns for the Extruded Hoses.
Shore Auto is gaining rapid strides in becoming a preferred source to OEMs and Tier-1s, for their requirement for Robust Hoses that meet their evergrowing stringent specifications, from Siberia’s cold temperatures to the extream heat in the middle east. Shore Auto is thus supplying to some of the leading names either directly or via tier-1, Just-in-Time, with the help of our global logistic partners.
EURO VI :
HOSES FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
Extended-Life OAT & Hybrid-OAT Coolants which contain (a) Ethyl-Hexanoic Acids and (b) Sebacate, are extremely harsh on the hoses.
If the appropriate Hose-construction is not used, the Vapours permeate through the wall of the hose and degrade the Fabric reinforcement, causing pre-mature failures.
- Dedicated Team Worldwide with quick response to customers’ needs
- All our Silicone Rubber is branded – Momentive or Wacker material used
- No local Indian/Chinese brands used
- All our high temperature meta-aramid fabrics are imported from UK
- All our peroxides are made-in-Germany
- Capability to convert several hose connections, into a 1-piece design
Quality, Environment & Safety Certifications:
Our silicone Turbo charger / CAC hoses also maintain a minimum of SAEJ20 Class A specifications, unless otherwise specified by the customer.The hoses are ideal…