We are pleased to inform you that we have just installed a new testing machine, which can run the following tests either with “Coolant” flow or “Air” flow at elevated temperatures/pressures, to stimulate long-term ageing.
- Coolant flow pressure cycles at 4-5 bar pressure, with temperature coolant upto 135 degrees C (275 degrees Fahrenheit). The limit of coolant flow rate is 25 Litres/minute
- Air flow pressure cycles upto 6 bar pressure, with temperature upto 275 degrees C (527 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Leakage rate at pressure-hold: can hold the coolant-pressure or Air-pressure upto 6 bar, and test leakage-rate
- The duration of the tests along with the details like frequency of pressure-temperature cycles, can either be advised by the customer (in their specification), or can also be recommended by us
- Can test multiple hoses in one go
- Can test most hoses in the position as it will be fitted in the equipment at the end-user
contact us in case of any questions.