Shore Auto Rubber is introducing Flexible Convoluted Hoses with spring steel wire reinforcement and multiple layers of Fabric.
Advantages of using Convoluted Hoses:
- High Level of Flexibility (can be fitted by bending the hose in various directions)
- Good Bend Radius (see notes below).
- Very good ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ Pressure resistance (see notes below)
- Fabric options are Polyester or Meta-aramid (number of fabric layers can be increased/decreased as per the working conditions).
- Rubber options are Silicone, High-Temperature Silicone, EPDM, NBR, AEM, NBR-PVC, EPDM (Peroxide-cured), and CR. Also possible in inner NBR/outer CR, and inner Fluorosilicone/outer Silicone (or HT-Silicone).
Burst Pressure and Bend Radius Data:
|Inner Diameter (mm)||Burst Pressure (Bars)||Bend Radius (mm)|
Contact us for more details.