Our manufacturing operations are inspected, verified and tested by various norms under the ISO/TS16949:2009 requirements. Full-fledged traceability is also our promise to customers.
Strict quality analysis and checks are conducted during and post manufacturing operations. This helps us deliver products a cut above the DIN/ASTM/SAE standards, as well as those that exceed our clients’ specifications.
The Testing and Quality Control Include:
- 100% Material Testing before Production (including Rheometric Analaysis)
- Online statistical process controls for “thickness” and other Special Characteristics defined by Customer
- Time and Temparture Control during Curing and Post-Curing of the Hoses
- Online Dimensional Control during Calendering via Sensors
- 100% Visual Inspection (Final Inspection)
- Dimensional and Destructive (pressure resistance) Tests done as per a Sampling Plan
- Ply-Adhesion (bonding between rubber-rubber and rubber-fabric)
- Full Fledged Traceability (backed up on our ERP system)
- Life-cycle tests (Pressure cycles while maintaining temperatures upto 220 degrees centigrade inside and outside the hose)
- Burst pressure at elevated temperatures (upto 250 degrees centigrade)
Other test as needed by the customer can also be undertaken, for e.g. Ozone, Thermal Shock, Salt-Spray for metal fittings, Dust Resistance, etc.