- High performance.
- Exceptional “positive” and “negative” Pressure-resistance.
- Meets and exceeds SAEJ20 Class A and SAE J2006-R3 industry standards (the Marine Hose-range also has Lloyds approval)
- High-quality polyester reinforced. Additional ply of Stainless-steel wire encapsulated between the fabric plies.
- Recommended for temperatures: -65°F to 350°F (-53.9°C to 176.6°C).
|Inner Diameter (mm)||Burst Pressure (Bars)||Bend Radius (mm)|
Also available in:
- EPDM, NBR, CR or NBV-PVC.
- Silicone with inner lining of Fluorosilicone (FVMQ)
- Meta-aramid reinforcement instead of Polyester
Also available with Plastic wire for Non-Conductive applications, where relatively high-pressure resistance is needed compared to Hoses without wire.