Our Silicone Turbocharger / CAC hoses and Air Intake Hoses also maintain a minimum of SAEJ20 Class A specifications, unless otherwise specified by the customer.
- The hoses are ideal for connections between engine-mounted charge air cooler system parts
- Also used to deliver pressurized intake air to the charge air intercooler and intake manifold
- They come in a range of straight, shaped, or convoluted shapes, as required. The convoluted shapes are required when there are slight misalignments during fitment or functioning. The hoses are flexible enough to endure the vibrations caused due to these misalignments/compressions/3-axial movements.
- Temperature range: -56 to + 220 degrees Celsius (-70 to + 430 Fahrenheit) if reinforced with meta-aramid (Temperature resistance can be increased by using high-end HT Grades), or
- Temperature range: -56 to + 180 degrees Celsius (-70 to + 350 Fahrenheit), if reinforced with Polyester)
- Available with the option of Fluorosilicone or FKM inner lining, for added oil/acid fuel resistance
-Hoses with Metal fittings and Crimped ends also can be developed as per your requirement
-In-house test rig available for life-cycle testing of the hoses (cyclic pressures between 0 and 3 bars, while maintaining temperatures of up to 220 degrees Celsius, inside and outside the hose.)
Please contact us for a list of available sizes.