- Hoses with multiple connection points with multiple clamps are susceptible to Leakages at those multiple points.
- Reducing the number of assembly components helps in the overall reduction of the weight.
We, at Shore Auto, are getting good at converting these types of “multiple-component” assemblies, into 1 single piece.
One of the hoses that we worked upon in recent times is displayed here.
The highlights of this Hose is:
- Weight: 10 kgs +
- Very high negative pressure resistance of 80mbar needed (even with Bores of 125mm and 178mm at both the ends)
- Heat-shield from outside on part of the Hose
- Even complicated designs such as this one with Spouts, can be considered
- Part of the hose has an oval cross-section, to avoid contact at those locations with adjoining components in the system
- Inner liner of Fluorosilicone, for Oil resistance
- Eliminated various metal and plastics components, as well as clamps, thus reducing the number of leakage opportunities
Contact us for any Questions/Queries.